You have no items in your shopping cart.
By visiting our website and/or by using the services provided in this website, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your information (as defined herein) in accordance with the terms of this policy. We reserve the right to amend, update or replace this Policy anytime without any notice. This Policy is effective from January 1, 2015.
Notice of Our Privacy Practices
1) "Personal information" is defined here as any information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider anonymous information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person.
2) We collect personal information from you when you use jewelcorner.com or its related websites and services (including, without limitation, when you buy items or when you telephone or email our customer care team).
Our collection of your personal information
1) Registration is not required to browse the website. Once you decide to place an order, you will be asked to set up an account and provide personal information necessary for processing your order. This information will include your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number to facilitate processing your order. You may be asked for additional information such as your date of birth or other identifying information that will help us personalize your jewelcorner.com experience.
2) If required ,we may also need to ask you to verify your identity by providing valid proof of identification (such as a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
3) To process your order, we will also need financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
Following your registration on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the site.
4) We may use your Internet protocol (IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the site.
5) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
6) To best serve our customers, we may collect other information from you or about you such as your contact with our customer care team, reviews or comments posted by you, or results when you respond to a survey.
7) Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, your information shall be anonymous.
How we use your personal information
3) In the event of a sale of jewelcorner.com, or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
4) We may share your personal information with our other group companies to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
6) By registering on the site, you agree to receive promotional emails about our products and services. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the site.
7) Additionally, we reserve the right to use product reviews and other comments made by you about the site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using your comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
The Web user expressly agrees that use of www.jewelcorner.com is at the sole risk of web user. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Soft Touch Jewellers LLC. You acknowledge that that www.jewelcorner.com takes no responsibility for the information contained on any other links from this website. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share your information with other Site members. Hence you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information.
How to access, review and amend your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer care team. The "Customer Care" link at the top of each site webpage contains our customer care email and phone details.
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required, complying with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1) Like many websites, the site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular pages on the site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience on the site. If you set your browser to decline cookies on the site, some functionality may be limited.
Our spam policy
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report site-related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com.
Protecting your personal information
By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of your encrypted information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United States of America. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and no online retailer can 100% guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or place an order. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters, and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer care team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
Children on our site
Our Services are not directed to persons under 16. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that account.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com or +971 56 692 93 94.